Well, a wonderful last weekend that is...... I started writing this post last Monday but just now had the time to load the pics.
Ryan and I went out for dinner and a movie on Friday night. I also managed to get a little shopping in too! :)
We picked up Tysen and Avaree early on Saturday morning because their mom was going out of town. I had a productive practice with the volleyball team which we needed badly after our performance at the our scrimmage on Thursday.
Later I took Avaree and her friend Zaryn to my mom's to swim. We ended up going to the neighbor's (my friend Kristin's parents') instead. They have an in ground and I swam too. We had a great time. Avaree keeps up on everyone's blog and mentioned that I never add any video. She thought it was high time I got with the program and added some videos. She of course told me she could provide the material. :)
Braden came out and joined us for little bit too!
That evening I took all the kids to the skating rink. Once they got home around 10pm, I made a fire in the back yard and we made smores. The girls and I stayed out there talking until after midnight!
On Sunday I cleaned a little and then Avaree and I went to visit my friend Robin and her beautiful family. My batteries went dead on my camera so I didn't get that many pictures but Robin has 4 children, Abigail (4), Molly (2) and Tate & Eli (3 months). So Sweet!
Avaree and Eli
Me feeding Tate
Miss Molly Jean
This weekend we had Grissom, and he has bronchitis. We didn't do much at all. I ran out to Robin's on Saturday evening for a cookout but didn't stay too long.
Today Ryan and I both drafted our fantasy football teams, and I went to Mom and Jim's to feed their cats and mow their yard. I talked on the phone to a friend of mine (Liza) that I hadn't talked to forever! It was great to hear from her, and I can't wait until we can hang out. Our new sitter just came over to get her key and see the kids. I hope that works out for us!
The volleyball team went 3-0 last week so that is good. We have Loogootee on Tuesday of this week and they will be out toughest competition so far.





No comments:
Post a Comment