Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins

Well, Ryan is in recovery for his latest back surgery. This is his second on in less that 7 months.
:( Hopefully this surgery will get him all lined out and he won't have too many more problems. This waiting is giving me the opportunity to post.

Tysen, Avaree and I carved pumpkins on Sunday evening and Grissom carved his on Tuesday. Below are our creations.




Grissom's Thomas the Train Pumpkin


Tysen's Pirate Skull, Avaree's Skeleton and My Davey Jones (from the pirates of the Caribbean movie)


They liked carving their pumpkins so much, they want to do it again tonight. Depending on what time we get home from the hospital I am considering it. I enjoy it too!



Avaree finished up her volleyball clinic at the Boys and Girls Club in Bloomington. She has really improved her skills and is looking forward to SWISH volleyball starting.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Hey, Pen! Happy Birthday! I'll be thinking about you, now that you are old and stuff. ;) Just kidding, it's only a matter of months until I'll join you in the 30 group. I'm really more worried about turning 35 b/c that rounds up to 40... 30 still doesn't sound all that "old." Also, wanted to say those are some awesome pumpkins! Way better than what we did. Do you have a special tool for the little parts? Hope Ryan is feeling better soon and you can enjoy a nice birthday together. Love ya!