The weekend before last I took Avaree, Hope (Ava's friend) and Grissom to the monster truck show at Lucas Oil Stadium. Ryan was planning on going but came down with the stomach flu.
I'm not much into monster trucks but it was really cool and all the kids had a great time.
We got there a little early and were able to walk around on the floor (or dirt I guess) and see the trucks and the drivers up close.
The kids in front of the batman truck.

With the driver of the Monster Mutt truck. I think her name was Candice. The girls thought that was cool.


Grissom picked out a toy of this truck (El Toro Loco) and the driver autographed his truck.

There was a demo derby race at one of the intermissions. Grissom loved it.


Batman truck ramping

We had front row seats and this truck (Maxiumum Destruction caught on fire right in front of us)

Monster Mutt

I have a ton more pictures but I won't bore you with them. Anyway, we are all looking forward to going next year, especially Ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment