Monday, April 7, 2008

Trains, Talent Show and T-Ball

Ryan took the opportunity to snap some pictures of Grissom with the trains that were parked by our house. Grissom loves trains and thought it was really cool.






He looks so little compared to the big train. He told his Daddy he wanted to ride it.




Friday was Tysen's first talent show at Linton. The "band" Natural Disaster is composed of Tysen (lead guitar), Paul Goodman (drums) and Ryan Woodard (bass/rhythm & vocals). They played Be My Girl by Jet. They did a good job and the elementary girls were screaming crazy for them. :)

I would have liked to see Tysen perform by himself because the song didn't allow him to show his stellar guitar skills. :) Anyway, I recorded it, but it ended up being like 800MB so I couldn't post it on here.....



Friday was also Grissom's first T-ball practice and Avaree's first softball practice. I didn't get to go to Grissom's practice because I was busy buying a new glove and cleats for Avaree and getting Tysen to the talent show. Ryan said he loved it though. Ryan was volunteered to hit ground balls to the boys. He said Grissom wouldn't go to the end of the line after his turn. He want another! I like that kind of attitude!


Avaree's coach said she did a nice job at practice. They practiced with tiny wiffle balls. She said she had a bunch of hits. I don't think I could have hit that little ball. I can't wait until their games start!

No comments: