I am going to try to make this one brief, but with plenty of pics. I had to travel to Orlando for work. Ryan decided to come with me so we left early and did a little vacationing. This was really our first trip together since we didn't have a honeymoon.
We visited Gatorland on the first day. I wasn't sure I'd like it that much, but it was pretty cool.
We got to 'wrestle' a gator and eat some too. 
Saturday we visited International Drive and played some putt-putt. 
We also checked out the City Walk.
Sunday we hung out at the beach all day! I'll spare you the swimsuit photos. ha. :)
Monday we went to a magic show dinner theater. Ryan even got to participate!

We had a great time. I am so happy Ryan came with me. We promised the kids we wouldn't do any Disney without them! Now we are saving so the whole family can go next summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment