Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wasn't this the name of my last post??? ******Volleyball & Golf******

I hosted Miner volleyball camp this past week. We worked with girls grades 3-9. It was a very exhausting week, as I had to get to work at 6:30am, then to the gym from 3:30pm-7:30pm, then workout, eat, sleep and do it all over again...... I am soooo thankful to have a great husband that helps with cooking and pretty much does the majority of cleaning and laundry!


Of course Avaree attended the camp. Below is a picture of the girls that attended in grades 3-6 and some shots of Ava playing. They didn't turn out too great because the batteries on my camera were low. Avaree also won an award for best digger. She's a good passer and really aggressive. She's never afraid to hit the floor! Of course the camera completely died when I tried to get a pic of Ava holding her award, so you'll just have to imagine that one......










This morning I got to watch my niece Anika for a little bit. She's such a cutie!!!!



I took Tysen to Eagle View golf course today. He really liked the course. He had never played anywhere other than Boltenwood since he is just learning. It was nice since it wasn't too hot and there was a good breeze.


When we got back, we met Ryan and Grissom at the park (Avaree had spent the night with her friend Marissa). There was a cruise-in at the park. Of course when Ryan drove by Grissom spotted the blow-up slide and bouncy area and begged to go. He had a great time and ran in to one of his friends from school.

Tysen loves muscle cars so he thought it was pretty neat too. Ryan and I loved the old trucks! And Grissom saw a car that looked like Doc from the movie Cars.

Avaree and I are off to Kentucky Kingdom tomorrow, so check back for a new post sometime mid-week!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Hi Pen! It's so fun hearing about your kids' sporting events. I can't imagine what you'd do if they didn't love sports as much as you do! About my parents' pool, not sure where it came from originally. They bought it and the deck from another couple who didn't want it anymore. ?? I hope you've caught up on some rest after your busy week!