Below is a picture of The Chang. It was our first coaster of the day and Avaree's first time on a steel coaster, first time on a stand-up coaster and first time on a looping coaster.

It may look like she was scared in this pic but she definitely wasn't........ She insisted that we ride it again before we left..... It was a really fun coaster and super smooth!!!

We went straight to T2 next. This is a suspended coaster so your legs dangle. I loved this one; Ava not so much. She thought this one was scary. She said she kept her eyes closed the entire time. I agree it was a little scary, but very cool. We only rode this one once. The picture below really doesn't do it justice. It was crazy.
Next we did Thunder Run. It is a wooden coaster so it was extremely rough. It was a short ride too. We weren't too impressed with this one.

Before we headed to the water park, we did Greased Lightening. It doesn't look like much from the pic but it was pretty cool. Avaree really liked this one. She loved going backwards through the loop.

So we hit the water park for awhile but of course the sun decided to hide behind the clouds while we were there. We also played some games and Ava got an airbrushed volleyball shirt. It was quite similar to one I got at Six Flags when I was her age. :) We had a great day together. Now I'm looking forward to Holiday World with Ava, Tysen and Holly on Sunday!





No comments:
Post a Comment