Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This and That....

Here are a few pics from Avaree's volleyball camp at IU. She had a great time. When I got there to watch her play the last day, I quickly realized that all the IU players knew her name! Ha. She must have made quite the impression. ;) I could tell she really learned a lot too. She was pumped because they let her work on jump serving. She made a lot of new friends too!


This would be her base defense position. :)





Serving







Her team and coach





All of the players and staff at the end of Ava's camp. Fifth graders were the youngest group there. I have a feeling there will be many more IU volleyball camps to come. Go Hoosiers!




My team's camp started in the evening after Avaree's camp concluded. Avaree stayed one day of camp with me and the high school girls. I think she would have stayed the whole time if it was up to her. Here is a pic of my high school girls. I didn't have very many go this year unfortunately. Some of them had softball or just didn't want to spend the money. The group I did have though, was great. Such a good group of girls.









Ryan and I had all last weekend to ourselves. Saturday we headed to Bloomington. We had breakfast and watched The Dark Knight. Oh yeah, and spent a little time in the ER. Ryan hurt his back again. It is still bothering him, but it is better than it was Saturday.




I also picked up the pottery that Avaree and I had glazed the week before. Here is Ava's piece.


I also got my disposable camera developed. Below is a pic of Ava at Kentucky Kingdom. We decided the skunk was a good character to get her picture taken with since we call her Stinky!



This one is Avaree, Holly and Tysen in front of my favorite slide at Holiday World.



Us girls on the Liberty Launch


I should have a new post on Sunday. Mom and Jim are taking Tysen and Avaree and their buddies to Boggs to camp. We are going to visit them with Grissom on Saturday. The theme is Christmas in July.

No comments: