This will be another quick one as I am needing to pack for volleyball camp. We had a relaxing 4th of July weekend. On the fourth we went to Ryan's Aunt Kathy's house for lunch and to visit with family. That evening Ryan and I went the park and walked around the carnival once. We watched Holly sing before the fireworks. She did a great job! Check out her website.
Saturday Bill, Holly, Robin (Ryan's uncle) and I went to Boltenwood for 18 holes of golf. Below are a few pics. Thanks to Holly because I forgot my camera.

Bill

Me...

Robin

Holly
On Sunday Holly and I took Tysen and Avaree to Holiday World. It was a perfect day and we all had a great time. I may have a few more photos. I just took a disposable and I sent it with Avaree to volleyball camp to finish up the film. Below is a pic of us on The Legend. We talked Tysen into riding it. He liked it but we still couldn't get him to ride The Voyage. Ha. And we couldn't drag those kids out of the wave pool. They love that thing!

Avaree has been at IU for volleyball camp since Wednesday night. I head up for team camp tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment