Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Indianapolis Children's Museum

Avaree graciously volunteered to write this post for me. Thanks Avaree!

----------------------------------------------
On March 28, Penny and Dad took me and Grissom to Indianapolis. I had a volleyball tournament that weekend anyways so we stayed the night, and had some fun. We went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. This is a picture of all different shapes, and colors of blown glass. I'm sure that tons of pieces broke in the process. Lots of pieces had to be shipped to Indianapolis, so that the masterpiece could be put together.




This is a picture of me, Avaree





Grissom really likes trains, and has for quite a while. So, lucky for him, there happened to be a train exhibit. He had a blast, looking at the trains.






There was an ocean exhibit, that had a submarine. People can go inside it, and look through the glass window. As you can see, there is a scope in the picture that when you look up in it, you see sharks and dolphins swimming around.










There was an awesome lego exhibit, and this is a dragon built out of legos. It almost looks computer animated.





This is another part of the lego exhibit, and this is a picture of me and my dad, building a brick wall on a computer. It was very interesting.








The museum had a carousel ride, too. I rode the horse that I wanted to. We all got really lucky.


There was a maze of mirrors, but it wasn't very confusing, though. Grissom and Dad had a good time in it together.



When we first got to the hotel, Grissom asked " When are we gonna go swimmin'? " He is short on patience.





We also went to a Bouncy place, with tons and tons of Bouncy houses, slides, and obstacle courses.





We had an awesome time, at an arcade, mini putt-putt course, and a go-cart course. It was really, really, fun.




This is me driving my car. I really wanted the pink car, but I got the blue car instead. It went very, very, very fast.




This is a picture of me and Grissom at Joe's Crab Shack. There was a balloon man there, and he made cool hats. Grissom got a dragon hat, and I got a pirates outfit. Instead of calling the hotel "hotel" Grissom called it home. He even told our waitress " We live at home now, in a hotel. It was adorable, but sort of embarrassing.


This is a video of me and Grissom jumping in the pool together. He was a big boy, and wasn't scared of jumping with his floaties, and goggles.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well done Miss Ava :)