Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Breaking Away

Well, the training wheels came off earlier in the spring but Grissom hadn't been too interested in learning to ride his bike without them. When I left for my walk Ryan, Avaree, and Grissom were in the backyard playing baseball. When I got back, I saw Grissom riding his bike down the street!



He was so proud of himself and he says he wants to ride his bike every evening.


I didn't get to take many pictures at Holiday World on Sunday. I was too busy having fun! It was overcast but we had a great day. They kids wanted to do the water park as soon as it opened. There were few park goers that brave so we didn't have wait for one slide. And we rode them all! Actually I think we only waited for 2 rides all day, The Legend and The Raven. Oh and we did have to wait for one round of the bumper cars. I just love Holiday World. I wish we lived closer. I would totally have a season pass!


Lastly, don't forget to subscribe to blog. Just put your email address in the box to the right.

No comments: